Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hash Brown Casserole (favorite!!)

This dish is one of the most desired at my home church's pot lucks. I like serving these with barbecue anything. I think I could eat these with my mom and dad's bake beans and be a happy girl. :)

- 1 2lb bag frozen hashbrowns
- 2 cans potato soup
- 1 (16 oz) sour cream
- (8 oz) grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese

Mix potatoes, soup, sour cream, cheese and garlic salt together. Pour into a greased 2 1/2 quart casserole dish or 9x13 greased dish. Dot with butter. Top with parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered for one hour at 350.

Right now (me and Will and 13 month Anna-Kate) this is way too much. This is another great one to put into two 8x8s, freezing one for later and eating one now!

No comments:

Post a Comment