Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Chocolate 'Baby' Cake


Ah, this cake!  Chocolate-y, yummy, wonderfulness!
This cake was first brought to me when I had a baby.  Then, I had to have the recipe.  I have received it at least three times after having a baby, and I have taken it to people at least four times after they have had a baby.  Easy to make.  Impossible to resist!

For the cake:
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 box instant chocolate fudge pudding
- 8 oz sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 6 oz chocolate chips

Beat all ingredients together, except chocolate chips.  Stir in chips when well mixed.  Pour into greased bundt pan or tube pan.  Bake at 350 degrees for about 50 minutes.

For the icing:
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp cocoa

Mix in sauce pan and heat.  Pour over cooled cake.

Easy and delicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment